Sunday, June 4, 2017

Tim Holtz Crazy Dog ATC Challenge Swap

At the Collage Stuff Yahoo Group, I'm hosting a challenge ATC swap using the Tim Holtz Crazy Dog Stamps/Dies.  I sent a mini collage pack containing stamped dog images and an assortment of Collage Stuff products to all of the participants.  I used one of the same mini collage packs to create my art.  I colored the dogs watercoloring with Tim Holtz distress crayons and various types of paint/gel pens.  The background is a vintage ledger page with vintage ephemera from Collage Stuff.  I stenciled on top of the background using acrylic paints and stencils from Tim Holtz, Dina Wakley and Stencil Girl.  Some have Tim Holtz tokens applied.  I edged all the dogs with a white signo pen.  The edges of the ATC were smudged with black paint and highlighted with a white signo pen.  All of the participants were sent the same images, so it's going to be fun to see what everything came up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment