Saturday, January 21, 2017

2017 Valentine's Day Cards

I watched a video tutorial over at Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's blog about masking and gelli plates.  Here's the link.  http://balzerdesigns.typepad.com/balzer_designs/2017/01/blogiversary-tutorial-redo-double-masked-gelatin-prints.html  I have done a similar technique before. I  added some very light stenciling on the blue portion.  I used a white Signo pen to make the dots around the heart and the lines on the sides of the blue background. Since I love the Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs stamps so much I decided to make a doggie Valentine's Day card!  I stamped the doggie on watercolor paper with black ink and clear embossed the image.  I used the matching dies to cut out the image.  I watercolored the image with Gelatos and Distress Crayons. The sticker is from the Tim Holtz Big Chat stickers.  Thanks for visiting my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment