Sunday, August 9, 2015

August Art Journal Page Swap


For my August art journal page, the recipient's theme is "silly birds".  On this page, I glued down an old dictionary page, and used a circle stencil with Dylusions green and orange paint.  The yellow is Dina Media paint.  I used a Stencil Girl word stencil here and there.  I applied a light orange washi tape in several places.  The birds are from the Tim Holtz Bird Crazy stamp set.  I colored them with watercolors.  I used a Dina Media stencil with glitter bead gel.  Love that stuff!  The saying is from Dylusions.

This page is all Dina Media - stamps, paint and stencils.  The hearts are cut from a vintage book.  I used an orange inktense pencil and a yellow china marker for highlighting some of the elements. The birds are painted with the Dina Media paints.  I used an alphabet stamp that is NOT Dina Media for a little texture.  Thanks for coming by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment