Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Big Picture Art Journal Spread



I started this out with some printed scrapbook paper and applied drops of Golden High Flow paints and smashed the pages together.  I used a stencil and a baby wipe to remove some of the paint.  I used stencil girl floral stencils with white and purple paint.  I between the flowers I used a sort of honeycomb stencil girl stencil with white paint.  The black center image is a Stencil Girl stencil with a piece of white floral lace applied in the center.  I used a white glaze pen to highlight it.  I applied the floral stamped image randomly with black ink and added a few purple circles.  The bee image from Dina Wakely.  I colored it in with purple and yellow paints and a gold paint pen.  I used a yellow china marker to add yellow around the words and the bees.  I finished the bees off by highlighting them with the gold paint pen. Thanks for coming by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment