Sunday, June 14, 2015

Whatever Art Journal Page




This page was done in a 9" x 12" journal.  I started out smooshing around some Dylusions teal paint and orange paint from another vendor.  I used the Alphabetica stencil with a baby wipe to remove some of the paint.  I used red Dylusions paint with the Alphabetica stencil to add the red letters.  I applied the washi tape in a few places.  I used the Dylusions large squares stencils with Heidi Swap gold spray ink.  I used a small paper cup to make the larger black circles with black ink.  I used white acrylic ink to make the drips. I used black paint with the Queenie stencil and the Affirmations stencil.   After that it was a matter of adding little bits and pieces.  I used a small bird punch for the birds - punched them out of a book page with red paint.  The small circles were made with the Dylusions Dotted Flower stencil and colored red with Dylusions paint.  I used the Dylusions squares stencil with black paint in a few areas.  The white dots were added with a white Glaze pen, the black dots with a black Glaze pen.  The tiny dots were made with black paint and a Stencil Girl stencil.  The word "live" is a Tim Holtz chit chat sticker.  Thanks for coming by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment