Sunday, June 14, 2015

Vintage Style Art Journal Page

This is an art journal page for the ongoing monthly art journal page swap I'm hosting at Collage Stuff.  The recipient requested a vintage theme. The page was painted with yellow Dylusions paint toned down with some white Dylusions paint and overstamped with a brocade rubber stamp.  I used the yellow Dylusions paint with an Artistcellar flower stencil and white Dylusions paint with a Dina Wakley stencil on the vintage book page.  The striped paper is an envelope that I received in the mail with yellow and white paint around the edges.  The children are from the Tim Holtz Found Relatives.  The number 5 card is also from Tim Holtz.  I cut up a vintage math flashcard and adhered brown vintage ribbon under it.  The yellow butterflies are from Collage Stuff.  I made this page while watching the movie, "The Guest".  I recommend it!  Thanks for coming by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment