Friday, May 22, 2015

Mixed Media Birthday Card

I finished this birthday card tonight.  I've been cleaning off my brayer (when making gelli prints) on a vintage book in the French language.  I used one of these pages for the background.  I tore it out of the book, so the left edge is torn. The paints are Dylusions. The woman image is a stencil from Stencil Girl.  I used a Dina Wakley alphabet stencil.  The book page is adhered to a 5x7 white card.  First I had the card front in a hot pink, but it looked off, so I added the black paint around the edges.  The stickers are from Tim Holtz.  I printed the black/white checks off on my computer.  I outlined the words with a black glaze pen.  I have several more brayer cleaning pages stenciled with this image that I'm going to use in my art journals.  Thanks for coming by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment