Sunday, May 3, 2015

Frida Tag

At the Collage Stuff Yahoo Group, the May swap is a Frida tag swap.  This is my design.  I started out with the smaller tag - stenciling color with Dylusions paint and stencils from various manufacturers.  I added some glitter bead gel on the left side of the small tag using a leaf stencil.  My plan was to add the Frida image in the die cut frame.  The framed image was a little big for the tag, so I put the whole thing on a bigger tag.  I gelli printed the big tag and overstamped it with a text stamp.  The paper flowers were white so I painted them with the same yellow used on the small tag.  The frame was also overstamped with the text stamp.  I used versafine ink and it smeared a little on top of the painted die cut, but that's OK.  The word and phrase are Tim Holtz stickers.  Thanks for coming by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment