Saturday, April 25, 2015

Stencil Play - updated

I received some new Stencil Girl stencils and I've been itching to play with them, so I played tonight.  I used a bunch of different Stencil Girl stencils and one Hero Arts stencil.  I used mostly the new Dylusions paints.  The Dylusions paints....I just love them.  I almost forgot to add that I layered on some washi tape with text in the middle of stenciling.   Love the vibrant colors of the Dylusions paints. I uploaded this in a large size, so feel free to download this and use it in your art.  I'm planning on cutting it up to use in my art journal projects.  Thanks for coming by my blog!

I used part of the page for a fantasy art journal page coming due in June.  I used a Stencil Girl stencil with modeling paste for the flowers. I spread a little glitter bead gel around the flowers, but it doesn't show up in the photo. I added the words "how does your garden grow?  in darkness or light?  Are there fairies and sprites or things that go bump in the night?"  

No comments:

Post a Comment