Saturday, December 20, 2014

January Art Journal Page Swap - side two - Stacked Birds

This is the back side of the "Secrets" page in the previous post. I used the Dina Wakely Scribbly Birds stamp set.  The background uses stencils by The Crafter's Workshop, Tim Holtz and Stencil Girl.  The white hearts were made with modeling paste and a Tim Holtz Layering Stencil. I painted the birds with acrylic paint and outlined them with a Stabilio All pencil.  The hearts/circles were cut out of vintage sheet music, painted in the centers, and the painted area was outlined with a Stabilio All pencil.  After I glued them down, I outlined them again with the same pencil.  The stamped words were also highlighted with the Stabilio All pencil.  When I had everything glued down, I splattered the blue paint across the page.  Thanks for coming by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment