Saturday, March 2, 2013

I Want to Get Away ATCs

The February swap at the Collage Stuff Yahoo Group was an ATC swap with the theme of "I want to get away!"  This is my entry.  The background image is from the Collage Stuff "French Ephemera 2" collage sheet.  The couples image is from the Collage Stuff "French Ephemera 3" collage sheet.  The gargoyle image is from the Collage Stuff "Gargoyles Minis" collage sheet.  The Eiffel tower image is from the Collage Stuff "Vintage Paris" collage sheet.  A red Marlowe's theatre ticket (Collage Stuff) is at the top left.  The Black Leaf Corner German scrap, Black Fleur Border and Paris Clock button are available at Collage Stuff.  The Paris word image is from the Collage Stuff "artwords" collage sheet.  So...where I would like to get away to is to Paris.  I'd love to visit the old cemeteries, churches, monuments and revel in the architecture.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment