Sunday, August 26, 2012

September 4x4 page

This is my Halloween themed 4x4 page for September.  At the Collage Stuff Yahoo Group, we're sending 4x4 pages on a monthly basis.  For September, I needed a Halloween theme.  Halloween is my favorite holiday!  The background paper and little pharmacy labels are from the Theresa Collins Haunted Hollow 6x6 paper pack.  The background was made by using Pumpkin Liquid Pearls and The Crafter's Workshop Swiss Dot Template.  I placed the template over my text background, applied some Liquid Pearls to an old credit card and swiped the credit card over the top of the template. Remove the template and you're left with these cool shiny dots! The black spider web German scrap and Orange Scalloped Lace Border German scrap are from Collage Stuff.  The witch image is from Hidden Vintage Studios at deviantscraps,com.  Little orange, black and clear jewels were added.  To finish off the sides of the page, I edged them with a black Copic marker.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment