Friday, August 10, 2012

July ATC Swap

The July ATC swap at the Collage Stuff Yahoo Group had a number theme, the number 3.  I am behind on getting mine done as usual.  I started out with a text scrapbook paper.  I overstamped it with the Collage Stuff Stylish Background rubber stamp and embossed with gold detail embossing powder.  The image of the women is from the Collage Stuff Two or More collage sheet.  I colored the women's dresses with Copic markers.  The bottom border is composed of 4 parts.  The very bottom layer is floral scrapbook paper die cut with the Tim Holtz Vintage Lace die.  Next is some vintage trim from Collage Stuff.  I added some Pink Mini Dot German scrap border from Collage Stuff as the third layer.  The last layer is the small brass flower charms from Collage Stuff.  I find that a gel medium works great to glue down things like the lace, German scrap and the charms.  I printed out the words glued them down.  The top embellishment is more Pink Tiny Dot German scrap and more of the little flower charms.  I edged the ATC with a gold Copic marker.  So there are 2 sets of 3 flowers, 3 women, and 3 words on this ATC for the number 3 themed swap!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: