Saturday, April 21, 2012

Springtime ATC

The April ATC swap at the Collage Stuff Yahoo Group has a springtime theme.  This is my entry.  The background was done digitally using images from the Tumble Fish Studio Spring Market Kit (deviantscrap.com). The woman, and "spring" images are from the same kit.  I added a vintage Dennison red border label in the right corner and glued the woman image down.  I added a red German scrap rooster, matte olive lace German scrap border and red jewels - all available at Collage Stuff.  I edged the ATC with a green Copic marker to finish the edges.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Your collages are stunning! Love them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is always good. I am loving collage work. and collage stuff of course. haha.. I love all the german scrap that you use and what's in your store. Hopefully I will be able to grab up a bunch before too long. They really make a piece pop. The images on this atc are just beautiful. That deviant art is a name I have been seeing alot of lately. Gonna have to check them out.
    Thanks for sharing your great art again

    ReplyDelete