Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sister/Brothers ATC Swap

Here are my ATC's for the March Collage Stuff ATC Swap. The theme is sister/brothers. The sisters image is from the Collage Stuff Little Ones Collage Sheet. I sized it down and placed it on a tag image and printed it out. The background is a foreign dictionary page. Various patterned scrapbook papers were used. I colored a 4" white paper doily with an antique linen distress marker. The photo is backed by an Education Dept. Bus Ticket. I used Brown Tiny Floral German Scrap as an accent. If you'd like to participate in the Collage Stuff Yahoo Group ATC Swaps, just join the yahoo group and start swapping!

1 comment:

  1. wow I totally missed out on this swap. Those are so cute. I just love that lil german scrap border. Goes great with the other elements. I'm starting to really like this german scrap stuff. great addition to every piece I've seen so far. beautiful

    ReplyDelete