Sunday, March 4, 2012

Walk or Dance

I call this piece "Walk or Dance". I started with a 6" x 8" canvas board. I used various stamps, acrylic paints, The Crafter's Workshop Cosmic Swirl template, gesso, gel sticks, Tim Holtz Distress Markers, various spray inks and vintage Chinese text. The main image is a Dyan Reaveley Dylusion stamp that was stamped on white cardstock, embossed with black embossing powder, and colored with various spray inks. I used a paintbrush with the spray inks. The words are from another Dylusions stamp. I had fun creating this! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. that rocks. I just love that stamp set. glad I got that one for my first pick. Cool how you used the spray inks. gotta get my hands on those too. love all the layers. looks like you put some time into this one. great job.

    ReplyDelete