Saturday, January 21, 2012

New Postcard

I know many of you are fans of the postcards that I ship with the Collage Stuff orders. I had to design a new one tonight as my stock of postcards is just about depleted. This postcard uses some of my favorite imagery, cemetery statuary. It's so beautiful and haunting. This postcard will begin shipping with orders in the next couple of weeks. If you're a fan of the postcards, you can purchase blank notecard sets here: http://www.collagestuff.com/page82.html Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. yepper I'm gonna have to grab up some of the cemetery statuary next for sure. Seen a couple of collage sheet's I'm gonna have to grab up. I get into gothic and dark gothic and that collage sheet would be a perfect fit in my stash. I hope to grab up one of these postcards. I want to start a collection. hahhah Love me some collage

    ReplyDelete