Saturday, November 26, 2011

4 x 4 with a flower theme

This month's 4 x 4 page was a flower theme. Here it is. It's too dark to take a photo so I had to scan this in. I'll take a photo tomorrow. The background is a vintage ledger page from the 1890's. I put a piece of May Arts 1.5" Crochet Trim down the right hand side. I used just little dots of Diamond Glaze to attach it. The flowers are from a collage sheet that was acquired online. The yellow parts are colored with a yellow Spica glitter pen. It doesn't show up in the scan. The woman is another one of those images that I don't have on a collage sheet yet. The frame is from the Gold Oval Frame Set (German scrap). I colored the woman a little with Copic markers. I added the Tiny Ivory Buttons and used Diamond Glaze to apply them. They are so tiny that it's difficult for me to glue them down without making a mess. I used a gold Copic marker around the edges of the page. I tore the definition of "rose" from a vintage dictionary and edged it with the same gold Copid marker. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment