Saturday, October 22, 2011

Vintage Children 4 x 4 Page

This one is called "The Traveler"! It's a 4 x 4 page that I finished tonight. For the background I used one of the new The Crafter's Workshop templates (available at Collage Stuff), the Zinnia template. The background is a mish mash of a copy of a vintage ledger page, gold paint and blue ink spray on the template, part of a map over the completed template design, gesso over everything and more blue spray. The words "The Traveler" are from a vintage children's songbook. I used some Antique Linen Distress Stain to tone down the text just a tad. I colored an orange UK bus ticket red with a red Sharpie. The vintage pen nib, gear, and arrow spinner are from Collage Stuff. I found just a little bit of some Seven Gypsies text rub-ons in my stash and applied them. The "in the public eye" was from a Green Paper Packages collage sheet. The boy image and butterfly wings are from a Land of Nod Studios collage sheet. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment