Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Another Garden Postcard Tag



This is my third garden-themed postcard tag for the swap I'm hosting at Collage Stuff. Usually I make all of the items for a swap the same, but this time, I'm trying to do them all different. I can do this IF my muse cooperates! I sprayed the tag first with a gold-brown Glimmer Mist and than came back over it again with one of my homemade Perfect Pearls mists in green. I stamped a text stamp with brown Archival Ink, but it's almost all covered up. I glued down the bits of scrapbook papers next. I printed out one of the girls from the "My Favorites" collage sheet as a transparency. I attached her to a 1910's Flinch game card. I went around the edges of the Flinch card with Vintage Photo Distress Stain. I'm liking the Distress Stains more all the time. I also edged the whole tag with the Vintage Photo Distress Stain as well as the part of the vocabulary card (bloom; flourish). The floral Victorian scrap is available at Collage Stuff. The crochet trim is May Arts crochet trim that is available at Collage Stuff. I sprayed the words "bloom; flourish" with the same glitter sprays that I used on the tag. It looks very different as the tag was a manilla color to begin with and the vocabulary card was white. If you would like to join in this swap, the details are at the Collage Stuff yahoo group. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment