Sunday, March 20, 2011

Skinny Book Page


This month's skinny book has a vintage children theme. The page is 4 x 8". The background is patterned scrapbook paper. I used a border punch to punch two different papers that I stacked and applied at the top and bottom. I added the pink and white ribbon to the bottom. The button at the bottom is a vintage china button. The girl is from the Collage Stuff "Vintage Children" collage sheet. I colored her with various Copic markers. I cut her out of the photo and sat her on a teacup. I bought the teacup collage sheet on Etsy. The "memorandum" in the background is also taken from a collage sheet that I bought on Etsy. The Victorian scrap flower is from Collage Stuff. A little glitter was applied to the flowers. I added 3 pink pearl hearts. The edges of the page were swiped with a Pumice Stone distress ink pad. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. That little cutie looks perfect sat on the tea cup. Pretty colours too.

    ReplyDelete