Saturday, March 26, 2011

Back of skinny book page


The theme of this book is really vintage, not vintage children, so I could use the new collage sheets that I've been buying on Etsy. The background is a collage sheet that I bought on Etsy, altered the color to make it pink and then overstamped lightly with a scroll-type stamp. I adjusted the color a bit on the "Journal de Paris" background image to make the pink fit more with the Marie image that I also bought on Etsy. The text is another collage sheet that I made more pink instead of green. The frame is from Collage Stuff - the Gold Ivy German scrap frame set. The little bird is from the Collage Stuff Gold Designs German scrap. I tied some sheer white ribbon around the bottom of the page and added 3 daisies from the Maya Road Large Daisy Trim (available at Collage Stuff). I used pop-up glue dots to give them some dimension and added a Large Fleur de Lys charm from Collage Stuff. The actual page is more pink than this photo. I highlighted the edges of the "Journal de Paris" with a pink/purple Copic marker and applied some skinny pale pink Washi tape around the edges to give the edges a nice finished look. This completes my participation in this skinny book project. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment