Sunday, March 6, 2011

Back of Front Cover


This is the back of the front cover for the Altered Ancestors LFB. The baby that I altered for this page is me! Since I was born in the 1950's, a photo of me as a baby is indeed a vintage photo. I did all the altering digitally, adding a crown from the Catnip Designs Wings and Things Collage Sheet and butterfly wings from one of the Flutter Collage Sheets.
The background is a phone book page and some red scrapbook paper. I will print this page out and attach it to handmade front cover.
One of the things that makes a little fat book fun is having lace or other trims or charms hanging off the pages. I will add lace or some other trim to the covers.

1 comment:

  1. Will you do another line of stamps, or are you stopping that for good?

    ReplyDelete