Saturday, January 29, 2011

For the Birds

The January Collage Stuff ATC swap is bird-themed, "For the Birds". Here's my entry. I took an ATC size bingo card, scanned it in and changed the word at the top to "nest". I stamped the background with some green Distress Ink and French text stamp. I added a bit of green UK bus ticket, followed by a little piece of sheet music and then finally the bird. The bird is an image from some Collage Stuff Victorian scrap. I added "fly" from the Collage Stuff Art Words Collage sheet. I edged the word and bird with a black Spica glitter pen. To finish the edges, I used a green Copic marker. At the top, I glued down a black confetti star. If you'd like to participate in the monthly Collage Stuff ATC swap, join the Collage Stuff yahoo group. There's a link here at the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment