Saturday, November 20, 2010

September Calendar Page


I'm hosting a hand-made calendar swap at the Collage Stuff yahoo group and it appears that I'm going to need to conplete the month of September. Here's my design. The page is 4 x 6". I got the new Jenni Bowlin mini ATC bingo cards with the months in stock this week and I've been thinking about using them. This is the perfect opportunity. I also got the new Tim Holtz Mini Ornamental Mover and Shapers Die in stock this week too. It's the perfect size for a 4 x 6" project. The fairy and the roses are from the 7344 Victoian Scrap. I printed out the calendar from MS Word and sized it down smaller. I colored the calendar with a green Copic marker. I edged the page with a bronze Copic marker. I added three little jewels above the bingo card. This is a sinple design with just a lot of cutting and pasting. Twelve more to go!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, this pages is fabulous, so beautiful.
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page, Lisa - puts mine to shame!

    ReplyDelete