Saturday, November 13, 2010

October Collage Stuff ATC Swap

Here's my design for the October ATC swap at Collage Stuff. The theme is "Precious Pets." It's simple! The background is some Seven Gypsies paper. I tore some vintage sheet music and colored it red with some of my home-made Distress Ink Perfect Pearls Mist. The girl is from the Christmas Fun collage sheet. I colored the flowers in the girl's hair with a red Spica glitter pen. I put the Brown Tiny Flower German scrap border at the left side and top. I added a jewel heart brad. I scanned in an old dictionary page to get the definition of happy. I printed this out and applied it at the bottom of the ATC. I used a black Copic marker to go around the edges of the ATC. If had more time this morning, I'm sure these ATC's would be a little more detailed, but alas, this will have to do! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment