Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Collage Stuff July ATC swap

I'm always behind on the Collage Stuff ATC swaps. The July theme was "Cemetery Imagery." I just took this photo and the colors are not right and I couldn't get colors right in my graphics eding software program. The angel is much more green and the sheet music is not white. The sheet music is old so it's more of a beige. I have green gems on this piece, because in real life, it's a lot more green. Oh well! The little angel is from the Collage Stuff "She's a Rainbow" collage sheet. I colored the bars on sheet music and the text halo with a Copic marker. I outlined everything with the same Copic marker. I sealed the ATC with some Golden Soft Gel Medium Glossy. The black outline was done with a black Copic marker. I need to make 12 of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment