Sunday, August 1, 2010

Back of Skinny Book Page

This is the back of the "Love" skinny book page. I started looking for love and nature quotes on the web this morning and found "Love is a canvas furnished by nature," by Voltaire. The background paper is shades of purples and pink. It's overstamped with a text stamp and a greem distress ink. I painted the yellow crackle paint all around the edges in a haphazard fashion. I glued down two purple UK bus tickets, followed by the floral and child Victorian scraps. I highlighted several small portions of the scrap with purple glitter glue. The person with the "love" theme also likes leaves, so I added three pieces of May Arts green leaf trim at the top left. I printed the words out on my computer and colored them with a yellow Copic marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment