Friday, June 4, 2010

Third Marie ATC


I needed to make a few more Marie ATC's for the Marie Antoinette ATC swap at the Collage Stuff yahoo group. I already made about 10 using another Marie picture and was ready to move on to another Marie for the remainder of the ATC's I needed to make. I think this one is my favorite. I started out with the black/gold fleur dy lys paper for the main background. I found some red patterned paper, tore it, edged the tear with a black Copic marker and glued it down as shown. I added Victorian scrap roses from the 7343 Fairy Victorian scrap - the roses on that sheet are lovely. I cut out the Marie image from one of the Marie collage sheets at Collage Stuff and colored her with Copic markers. After she was glued down, I used a gold metallic marker to highlight her. Gold French German scrap borders (Collage Stuff) were used at the top and bottom. I added the Princess brass crown charm (Collage Stuff) - stuck on with glue dots. I edged the whole thing with a black Copic marker.

1 comment: