Saturday, June 26, 2010

skinny book page

Here's the back of the skinny book page for this month. Yes, I liked the digital design for the Fly Away LFB swap a lot, so I decided to change it up a little and do a hand-made version for a skinny book page.
I started out with floral scrapbook paper and overstamped it with a Tim Holtz scrolly stamp and black ink. I have the book page scanned in, so I printed it, tore it and edged it in black ink and glued it down. The clock is a Maya Road Sheer Clock. The girl image is from the "My Favorites" collage sheet. The bird playing card is from the "Animal Grab" collage sheet and the butterflies are from the "Flutter #1" collage sheet. At the bottom of the page, I used some of the new Tim Holtz tissue tape from the "Symphony" collection. Finally done with the skinny book page for this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment