Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What's old is new!

I made this page for an Alphabet LFB a little over a year ago. The host sent the book in to Somerset Studio. I just got word that several of the pages in the book would be published in the Somerset Gallery Winter 2010. One of the pages chosen was mine!
Some of the details about this page... The stuff with the holes is drywall tape. It started out white, but you can paint it whatever color you like. I used my Cricut machine to cut the heart and "f". The image of the 3 girls is from the Collage Stuff Vintage Mix #2 collage sheet. I like to take a gold Ranger paint dabber and smoosh it around on backgrounds to add a little interest.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being published in a Stampington magazine. That's a great honor.

    LuAnne B

    ReplyDelete