Saturday, May 2, 2009

"I See France" ATC

This is my art for the April Collage Stuff ATC swap. Hopefully, I'll have time to mass produce them so that everyone participating in the swap gets one!

The background paper is almost all obscured, but it is a very nice paper with French advertisements.

I used my favorite gargoyle from the "Gargoyles Minis" collage sheet and covered him in "Scattered Straw" disress ink.

The French couple is from a vintage French postcard from the "Romantic Minis" collage sheet. The image is printed on a transparency. Part of a vintage French dictionary page is behind the transparency.

There's a "Watch Face Seconds" (one of the better ones) and an Eiffel Tower sequin applied in the right-hand lower corner.

Half of a "Gold Butterfly" German scrap is at the top left.

I printed out the words "wish you were here" and applied "Scattered Straw" distress ink to them. All of the collage elements are outlined with Copic markers.

The whole ATC is edged with a green Brilliance ink.

A tip - I like to use "Glossy Accents" or "Diamond Glaze" to adhere my small transparcies.

No comments:

Post a Comment