Saturday, April 18, 2009

House Book Page

My muse has gone into hiding today. I couldn't even fix the first mess of a house page that I started on today. This photo is a little washed out. The colors are more vivid in person. I found a package of coordinating scrapbook papers and tore the different ones up and guled them down. I used a purple Copic marker to hightlight the edges of the torn papers. I overstamped the papers with two of my favorite stamps using the purple Distress Ink pad, poured gold embossing powder over the whole thing and put the heat tool to work. The embossing powder stuck randomly. I found the large gold German scrap flower, purple flower, stamp stickers and "Dream" in my art stash. The vintage girl image is from the Collage Stuff "Celeste" collage sheet. After I attached everything to the background, I used the purple Copic marker around the edges of the girl image. I stamped the number stamp around the edges. I used the ever popular sequin waste as a stencil for the dots. Not a lot of stuff on here, but with a very busy background, too much stuff on the background would get lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment