Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Catnip Designs Collage Sheets Coming Soon!


I'm very happy to be able to announce that soon, collage sheets from Catnip Designs will be available at Collage Stuff. I asked Teri (the wonderful mixed media artist and Catnip Designs owner/creator) to create a collage sheet of the wonderful kitty cat dolls that often grace her art. Here it is! I love it. It's purr-fect! Thanks, Teri! It will be available in the next week or so at Collage Stuff. I hope to offer other Catnip Designs collage sheets too.


The orders from the CHA show are coming in. The Maya Road, Jenni Bowlin and 7 Gypsies stuff is here. I expect to have the new Tim Holtz stamps in stock within a week or so.


3 comments:

  1. I love the kitties sheet. I can't wait till you have them in the store. Also, can't wait to see what else she makes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I think the Kitty sheet is very cool and unique. I'm gonna have to get one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh-oh! Dressed kitties are not my cup of tea. What else do they produce?

    Sorry! Thanks for trying things out.

    Sally B.

    ReplyDelete