Friday, January 23, 2009

In California for the CHA show!

Hi everyone!
I'm in not so sunny today California for the CHA show. I actually came early for a meeting for the day job. The photo above is taken from the balcony from my hotel on Huntington Beach this morning. I was up at 5:30am. The time difference always throws me off here in California. I have since moved to a hotel closer to the show.
Tomorrow I am taking 3 classes since I had to come early for the day job. I'm taking a class with the Golden Company called "Seductive Encaustics, Acrylic Beeswax Surfaces", "Exploring Attic Treasures" by Melissa Frances and the last class is "Collage Jewelry" using the pendant trays that I sell at Collage Stuff. I'm excited about the classes! If the light is any good at all here in the hotel room, I'll post photos of my class projects.
The show starts Sunday. I'll be here two days for the show. I'll post more photos every day!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I look forward to hearing more about the show! I would love to know more about the classes ya take and what you learn! I'm doing a lot of art with acrylic paints and bees wax! Wish I could be there for the classes...lol

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete