Monday, June 2, 2008

New Victorian Scrap Finally Here!!

Let me tell you the story of this wondering and WONDERFUL Victorian scrap! I ordered a bunch of great new Victorian scraps at the CHA show in February. They appeared at my door today! These scraps were originally shipped from Germany in February, arrived in the US in March and the USPS sent them to Indonesia. Yes, Indonesia. Nobody knows why. They arrived back in Germany two weeks ago and were shipped by another shipper that bypassed the USPS. This is only a sampling of the new Victorian scrap sheets. These will be available for purchase at Collage Stuff this coming weekend.


I really like this alphabet sheet. I believe that there are two of every letter of the alphabet!



This sheet is full of small rose bouquets! More flower sheets will be available.

Meow! This is one of the new sheets of kittens! There is also a sheet of playful pups.
New butterflies! I like the blue ones!



Last but not least, this Halloween sheet. I love the scary pumpkins and the crone with her black cat. I have a very good supply of this style!




No comments:

Post a Comment